Dr. Sheetal Agarwal
Sr. Consultant ( Dept. of Gynaecology)
Dr. Sheetal Agarwal is a Senior Consultant – Gynaecology at Diyos Hospital, South Delhi and has an experience of 21 years in this field. She completed MBBS from Nagpur University in 1988, DNB – Obstetrics & Gynaecology from DNB board, New Delhi in 1995 and MNAMS – General Surgery from National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) in 1996.
- MBBS – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of medical sciences, Nagpur University in 1987
- DNB (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – Sri-Gangaram hospital, New Delhi,India-1995
- MNAMS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) – National Academy of medical sciences, New Delhi in 1996
TREATMENT & SERVICES EXPERTISE
- Diagnostic laparoscopy
- Tubal reversal with laparoscopic
- Ovarian cysts —Treatment of most being on cysts in form of cyst aspiration or drainage (for simple fluid filled cysts), Cystectomy (removal of the cyst on leaving ovary behind in young women), Oophorectomy (removal of the ovary —for older women and for suspicious looking cysts).
- Myomectomy – Laparoscopic removal of fibroid Save the uterus in the majority of cases.
- Removal of multiple myomas and large myomas with tiny incisions.
- Treatment of endometriosis —Common to infertility and Pelvic Pain Management
- Diagnosis and treatment of pelvic endometriosis. It involves ovaries (endometrlotTld)
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy- Surgical Removal of Uterus either lap assisted vaginal hysterectomy or total laparoscopic hysterectomy.
- Laparoscopic surgery for prolapse and urinary incontinence- Keeping the uterus intact
- Laparoscopic surgery for Gynaecological Cancers
- Radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer
TRAINING AND CONFERENCES
- CME at Nigeria-Recent advances in Laparoscopic surgeries.
- CMES on recent abortions and bad Obstetric history.
- CME on Cervical Vaccine
- Life member of AOGD
- Life member of FOGSI
- Membership of the National Academy of General Surgery (MNAMS)